Membership in the DCBA is about having the support of your colleagues, avenues for service to the community, and direct participation in improving the profession of law in Miami. Your membership offers almost daily opportunities to network with others in the legal profession. Through structured activities and informal gatherings, you can interact with attorneys, judges and business leaders, building powerful and valuable professional contacts.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT PROGRAMS
- CLE seminars and CDs – We offer free and low cost live and recorded programs.
- · Comprehensive line of insurance products- DCBA’s exclusive insurance partner, USI Affinity, provides a complete
line of products.
- · Credit Card Law Firm Merchant Account- Specifically designed for law firms and sole practitioners, members receive reduced rates and multiple features built-in to properly process client-attorney transactions without commingling funds.
- · Daily Business Review Discount Subscriptions
- Discount cards for Hertz Car Rental (call 305.371.2220)
- Mailing Service- Law Firm announcements for members.
- Member Direct Link Directory- Members link to their firms on the DCBA website.
- Member and Firm News and Announcements- Place your announcements on the DCBA website.
- Brooks Brothers Corporate Discount: enjoy 15% off every day and receive special sales notices
- Discount Regal Movie Tickets ($8.00 each) call 305.371.2220
- · Staples Advantage Program – for more information please contact the DCBA Office at 305.371.2220
- The Bulletin: Thursday of each month, the Bulletin is published in the Daily Business Review. Members receive a copy by mail. The Bulletin contains messages from the President of DCBA and the Young Lawyers Section, a Calendar of Events, notices of special events and programs, trial and practice article and profiles of judges and other legal officers.
- Public Information: DCBA Staff receives an average of 50 calls per day and provides legal assistance and referrals to Legal Aid, Legal Services and other government agencies. We also provide copies of our annual Judicial Polls.
- DCBA Building: The Association owns the four-story building at 123 N. W. First Avenue. DCBA headquarters occupy the second floor of the building. The Legal Aid Society and DCBA pro bono programs occupy the first and third floors. The fourth floor will be the Bar’s conference center. The building was constructed in 1967 and paid for with member contributions and a mortgage which was retired in 1986.
- Appellate Court Coffee Service: Free coffee provided by DCBA at Third District Court.
- Staff: Seven Full-time DCBA staff and approximately 39 Legal Aid and “Put Something Back” employee
· DCBA Lawyer Referral Service – 305.371.2646